Fun. Friendly. Welcoming.
The friendly and welcoming culture among our students is often the first thing that visiting families notice about Liberty Classical Academy.
And that is why we say that learning at Liberty Classical is, in many ways, as much about the relationships as it is about the curriculum.
The opportunities to get involved are everywhere.
- Student Council
- Winter Semi-Formal, Spring Formal, and more
- Senior retreat and class trip
- School-wide Homecoming events
- Jazz band group
- Student newspaper and yearbook
- Lower School special days (Dr. Seuss Week, Harvest Festival, Pajama Day, 100th Day, and more)
- Last day of school field games, awards and picnic
- Parent/Student planned parties and events that happen year-round
- ...and the list goes on
Looking Beyond Ourselves
Part of our culture at Liberty Classical is about looking outward.
- Healing Haiti student trips
- Feed My Starving Children meal packing
- Homeless shelter meal serving
- Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes
- Senior class trip service projects
- Clothing and food shelf drives
Fostering Intimacy with God
If we aren't going to create opportunities for them to get to know the God who made them and has a purpose for them, we'd be doing a students a disservice.
At Liberty Classical, our students are in an environment that challenges them and gives them new opportunities to know God.
- Small groups
- Student-led devotions
- Character lessons
- Classroom prayer
- Senior retreat
- Special speakers
Leave a Comment