Liberty Classical Academy joins rigorous academics with a passionate commitment to the Christian faith. We are dedicated to our students and to their families, to building lifelong learners who are ready for college and ready for life, and who will inspire others toward a life worth living.
At Liberty Classical, We Build Students Who:
Connect what is True
with how life ought to be lived
Distinguish between what is good and what is not
Have an appetite for wisdom
and a delight in Truth
"When our family made the move from public school to Liberty, the culture in our home changed. We have better conversations. Our children are more alive. We never knew what we were missing."
-New Liberty Family
4 Minutes To Change Your Life
(or at least your view of education)
Our Headmaster, Rebekah Hagstrom, details the Liberty Classical distinction and why it's worth considering for
you and your family.
At Liberty Classical, We Are:
- Private, Independent, Multi-denominational Christian School
- Two Campuses: Hugo (Preschool – 2nd) White Bear Lake, Minnesota (3rd – 12th)
- Current Enrollment over 450+ students
- 16:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
- Average Class Size: 15 students
- Preschool through 12th grade
- Offering band, choir, fine arts and drama
- Offering extracurricular and athletic programs
- Offering before and after school care
- Board-directed and Member of ACCS (Association of Classical Christian Schools)
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
Learning = Discovery
Learning at Liberty Classical captures the potential in every season of development. It's called the Trivium, and it's at the heart of Classical Education.