Liberty Classical Academy, Christian PK-12 private school in White Bear Lake, MN is accepting applications for experienced substitute teachers. Qualified applicants will have prior experience teaching children of all ages in a classroom setting. Knowledge of classical teaching methods is preferred, but not required. Applicants must be detailed oriented, have flexibility, and have strong classroom management skills. Please send cover letter, resume, and teacher application to email@example.com for consideration.
Title: Assistant Headmaster (Full-Time, Year-Round)
Reports to: Head of School
Salary: TBD Commensurate with experience
Liberty Classical Academy is a rapidly growing, independent, PreK through twelfth grade highly academic Christian school of approximately 300 students located near St Paul, MN. The school opened in 2003 with 28 students and has developed a stellar reputation for excellence and genuine Christian faith in the community and beyond.
Assistant Headmaster Position Key Responsibilities:
The Assistant Headmaster is responsible for working collaboratively with the Headmaster (as a form of apprenticeship) to direct the day to day operations of the academic program. This involves ensuring policies and procedures are being followed by both staff and students, nurturing and directing staff and communicating effectively with parents and students, overseeing school events, implementing and scheduling safety procedures, duties as assigned by headmaster and ensuring the school culture reflects the Mission Statement, Statement of Faith and Accompanying Life Style Statements, and Body of Values of the school.
- Bachelor’s Degree required related to teaching (either education or subject area) or Master’s degree required
- Ph.D. preferred but not required
- Three to five years of experience teaching at elementary and/or secondary school level (preferably in a classical school setting)
- Three years of experience in administrative leadership or management (preferably in a classical school setting)
- Passionate commitment to the mission and vision of Liberty Classical Academy
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Desire for further development and feedback from Headmaster with potential to serve as
Head of School in the future
- Desire to assist in developing potential leaders with the Headmaster’s guidance for future
- Passionate commitment to helping Liberty Classical Academy remain a well-respected
academic institution and Christ-centered community by modeling and advancing the seven Body of Values: Biblical Principles; God-Family-Country; Loving Relationships; Academic Excellence; Cultural Engagement; Courageous Leadership; Undaunted Perseverance
To Apply: Download and fill out this application. Assistant Headmaster Application Form
Like us on Facebook to be notified of new positions are soon as they are available.
Recognizing God as the source of all truth with great reliance on Biblical principles, all LCA employees must subscribe to the Statement of Faith, Life Applications, and Body of Values and Applications. In accordance with state and federal law, LCA conducts its employment practices without regard to race, color, national origin, or any applicable state and federal law requirements. The school’s equal employment opportunity practices extend to recruitment, hiring, selection, compensation, transfer, promotion, training, discipline, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. All employees are responsible for complying with the School’s equal employment opportunity policy.