IN THE LIBRARY
FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
If you are unable to attend Parent Connect meetings, but still want to be on the Parent Connect email list or receive minutes of the meetings, please email Nicole Gordon
* Delayed Due to Standardized Testing the First Week of April
** Moved Ahead Due to the Last Week of School
What is Parent Connect?
Parent Connect is a parent-led organization that exists to facilitate positive relationships between parents, staff, and administration.
The Mission of Parent Connect
To connect the Liberty community through fellowship, service, and prayer. All Liberty parents, grandparents or guardians, are welcomed as members and are vital and valuable to our community.
Ways Parent Connect benefits and blesses our school:
- Parent Connect Coffee on the first day of school
- Orchestrate Room Parents to help plan for room parties, teacher gifts and birthdays
- Bless the teachers through Teacher Appreciation Week
- Coordinates small fundraisers such as ButterBraids, Luige's Pizza, Wooden Spoon Cookie Dough, Turkey Bingo
- Hosts the Fall and Spring Parent Socials
- Organizes the Last Day of School Celebration
What to Expect at a Meeting
- Opening Prayer
- Around-the-Table Introductions
- Teacher or Staff highlight and Q&A
- Discussion of monthly agenda
To find out how to become more involved with our school community and how to help Parent Connect fulfill its mission, please email one of our Leadership Committee members.
We would love to have your help in building our community at Liberty!
2021-2022 Parent Connect Leadership Committee:
President: Sara Jenson
Vice President: Stacia Wilson
Secretary: Dawna Gregory
Treasurer: Emily Mark
Communications: Nicole Gordon
Staff Representative: Kathy Smith
M/US Representative: Kathy Smith
Social Coordinator: Jaimi Romans
Room Parent Coordinator: Sarah Bordewyk
Uniform Closet Coordinator: Alicia Wreh