Liberty Classical Academy is an independent, multi-denominational school.
We teach primary Christian doctrine and direct students to Scripture, their parents, and history for guidance in forming secondary beliefs.
We Are Welcoming
While students of any faith are welcome at Liberty Classical, parents should know that the following beliefs will be presented and will be much of the context for learning and living at Liberty Classical. All administrators, teachers, staff members, coaches and board members agree to and sign the Statement of Faith below.
Statement of Faith
This Statement of Faith adopted by Liberty Classical Academy is limited to primary Christian doctrine. Primary Christian doctrine is that which is central to all Christian denominations and sets Christianity apart from other faiths. The following Statement of Faith is taken directly from the Liberty Classical Academy By-Laws:
- We believe there is one God, who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, Word of God, without error in the original manuscripts. We believe the Supreme Authority of Scripture embraces all truth, as God is the Author of Truth. (II Timothy 3:15; II Peter 1:21; Isaiah 65:16).
- We believe that creation was an act of God. (Genesis 1 - 2:7; John 1:3; I Corinthians 15:45-49).
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles. We believe that He died in man’s place for the forgiveness of sin, that God raised Him from the dead, and that He ascended to the right hand of the Father. (John 10:30-33; Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35, Hebrews 4:15, 7:26; I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4; Mark 16:19; Acts 1:11).
- We believe that people are sinful by nature and need God’s forgiveness. We believe that those who repent of their sins and profess their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ are spiritually reborn by the power of the Holy Spirit and shall be saved. (Romans 3:23; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 2:3; Psalm 51; Romans 6:23; John 3:3, 5, 16).
- We believe that salvation is granted by God’s grace through Jesus Christ, not as the result of works; faith that leads to salvation is demonstrated by good works. (Ephesians 2:8-9; James 2:14-18; Acts 4:12).
- We believe in the return of Christ, His final judgment and the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost. (Revelation 19:11-13; Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).