Small Fundraising Efforts
Senior Class Trip
Each year the senior class selects a destination to travel to as a class. This trip is two-fold—it celebrates the hard work and accomplishment of a Liberty degree, and it serves as a mission trip. The seniors are required to incorporate a service project into their celebration.
The senior class does a number of small fundraisers throughout the school year, some of which may include:
- Bagging Groceries
- After-school Snack Shack
- Restaurant Nights
Healing Haiti Mission Trip
During spring break, Liberty’s upper school students have the opportunity to visit Haiti through our partnership with Healing Haiti. Our students work hard to raise the support needed to travel and stay in Haiti for 8 days, as well as provide important donations to the Haitian community. During the trip, Liberty students deliver clean water, help in orphanages and serve the elderly. They have the opportunity to love, share their faith and build strong, Christ-centered relationships.
- If you shop on Amazon, make sure to log in at smile.amazon.com and choose Liberty as your charity to support. As a result, Liberty will receive .05% of eligible purchases. Please note that purchases not made using an Internet browser (for instance, using the Amazon Shopping App, Kindle Store, Fire TV, Amazon Dash or Amazon Echo) are not eligible for donations.
- Collect Box Tops from various products and bring them to the front office. The proceeds from Box Tops are used to purchase gym equipment.
- Each fall, you can choose to participate in selling or purchasing butter braids. These popular breakfast pastries are perfect for holiday entertaining, and offer our school a delicious fundraiser. Proceeds from this fundraiser go to Liberty’s Parent Connect, and help cover the cost of refreshments for school events during the year.
- If you shop at the White Bear Lake Kowalski’s, make sure to put your receipt in the Liberty box at the entrance of the store. Liberty will receive a percentage of your purchase.
- Looking for a way to easily label your school supplies, uniforms and winter gear? Visit campaigns.mabelslabels.com, select Liberty, and purchase pre-printed labels to help you organize. Liberty will receive 20% of all purchases.
- Gift cards (“Scrip” cards) to Target, Caribou and other retailers are an easy way to raise funds for our school. Gift cards can be purchased online or in the main office. Each scrip card purchased (there are more than 700 stores to choose from) will result in a donation of 2.5%-18% of the purchase price to Liberty. Check with the main office for instructions and our enrollment code if you’d like to order online. Liberty seniors receive the proceeds from Scrip through Christmas, after which they go to music and athletics.