At Liberty Classical, We Build Students Who:
Connect what is True
with how life ought to be lived
Distinguish between what is good and what is not
Have an appetite for wisdom
and a delight in Truth
"When our family made the move from public school to Liberty, the culture in our home changed. We have better conversations. Our children are more alive. We never knew what we were missing."
-New Liberty Family
4 Minutes To Change Your Life
(or at least your view of education)
Our Headmaster, Rebekah Hagstrom, details the Liberty Classical distinction and why it's worth considering for you and your family.
At Liberty Classical, We Are:
- Multi-denominational Christian
- Located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Enrolling over 200 students
- Keeping an average class size of 12-16 students with a max Student-Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Preschool through grade 12
- Offering band, choir, fine arts and drama
- Offering extracurricular and athletic programs
- Offering after-school care
- Board-directed and Member of ACCS (Association of Classical Christian Schools)
"I've been a homeschooling mom for 23 years and have taught 7 children.
This is the first time where I've looked at a school and thought, 'they are doing it way better than I am!'"
-PARENT OF 4 LIBERTY CLASSICAL STUDENTS
Learning = Discovery
Learning at Liberty Classical captures the potential in every season of development. It's called the Trivium, and it's at the heart of Classical Education.
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”