The annual Liberty Scholarship Drive is upon us!
The five-week Scholarship Drive kicks off at school on Friday, April 6th and culminates with a celebration event and golf tournament on Friday, May 11th.
We want to make a Liberty Classical education attainable for all families regardless of their financial background, and the funds raised during the Scholarship Drive are vital to that effort.
During the five-week campaign, Liberty families reach out to their network of friends, family, and business contacts to generate community awareness and scholarship support for our school.
Below you will find information about the events surrounding the five-week campaign, and a link to Liberty’s Scholarship Drive website.
Friday, April 6th -- Scholarship Drive Campaign Kickoff
- 3:05-3:25 PM Kickoff Presentation and Prayer with Students
- 3:25-4:00 PM Packet Pickup and Refreshments
**There will be NO outdoor pickup on April 6. Lower School students will need to be picked up in their classrooms.**
Friday, May 11th – Scholarship Drive Golf Scramble and Celebration!
- 2:00 PM All School Early Dismissal
- 2:30 PM Camp Liberty Begins
- 3:00 PM Golf Scramble Start at Oak Glen Golf Course
- 5:00 PM Scholarship Drive Celebration at Oak Glen Golf Course
- 7:30 PM Celebration Ends
- 8:00 PM Camp Liberty Ends
**There is an early dismissal on May 11. If students are not picked up before 2:30 PM, they will enter Camp Liberty. If your child is in Camp Liberty, and you are NOT attending the Scholarship Drive Golf Outing and Celebration, you will be charged $25.
May 11th - Early Dismissal Schedule
To mark the conclusion of the 2018 Scholarship Drive, students will have an early dismissal on Friday, May 11th. School will end at 2:10 PM on May 11th, and dismissal will run much like a normal day.
- At 2:10 PM, students will be dismissed for outside pickup (weather dependent).
- At 2:30 PM students will either be released to aftercare, cubbies or Camp Liberty. If they are going to Camp Liberty, they will need to be pre-registered using the form below.
- At 3:30 PM contracted or drop-in rates will be applied if your student will be in aftercare or cubbies.
Please note, Camp Liberty is a free service for those families who wish to participate in the celebration events. If you are not attending the events and your student joins Camp Liberty, a fee of $25 will be charged to your FACTS account.
We encourage everyone to participate in the Scholarship Drive and join us at the celebration event! The 9-Hole Golf Shotgun starts at 3:00 PM, and the Scholarship Drive Celebration starts at 5:00 PM.